Build your career as a Real Estate Negotiator
Compared to other careers with similar earnings potential, it's relatively easy to become a real estate agent (REA) or negotiator (REN). There are lots of perks, too—like being your own boss, meeting new people, working at your own time and helping people through one of life's biggest decision. Still, building a 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲.
- Working as a real estate agent(REA) or negotiator (REN) can be satisfying and financially rewarding, but 𝗶𝘁’𝘀 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗬.
- A career in real estate requires building up business, promoting yourself, tracking leads, handling complex paperwork, providing customer service, property staging and many more.
- Most real estate agents are paid on a 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗶𝘀, so there is the potential of working without a paycheck.
- Some of the benefits may be the very reasons many chooses to go into selling real estate. You can often 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 and 𝗯𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘀𝘀. The potential to earn substantial commissions is also tempting, and for those who enjoy selling and meeting people, selling real estate can be an engaging way to spend your workday.
- Earning a living selling real estate is hard work. You have to be 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗲𝗱 in order to keep track of legal documents, property inspectiona, viewings, staging and all the tasks that go into multiple listings. You may go without a paycheck for periods of time because the work is commission-based. If you don’t sell, you don’t earn anything.
- A real estate agent’s day can hold a variety of tasks and duties, some having to do with paperwork and forms, and others that require people skills. The following is a sampling of some of the duties a real estate agent might expect to take on during an average day:
- Filling real estate documents, such as agreements and lease records
- Organize appointments for inspection, viewings or open houses.
- Taking Photo or Video of your property listings
- Create and distribute promotional materials, such as flyers and newsletters.
- Develop marketing plans for listings.
- Design and editing social media postings
- Updating websites
- Spending whole day doing property road shows especially for new development projects
- Create and build client databases
- Collaborating with Bank Mortgage Officer to assist purchaser on applying loan
- Coordinating with all parties on closing a sales like Vendor, Purchaser, Bank Officer, Lawyers etc.
CAREER WITH LEGACY REAL ESTATE
Despite all the long list of duties we are looking for individuals who are ready to start your own real estate business to partner with us in this endeavour.
We believe that 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗨𝗗𝗘 is most important to be successful in this business so education level or sales experience is not the main attributes we looking for. Skills can be taught and trained if willing to learn.
We provide trainings on industry education, law and code of ethics, company policies and 𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝗼𝗻-𝗢𝗻𝗲 on the job trainings to ensure effectiveness and better learning.