Being a property investors, chances are you are looking to maximize the profit from your investments, by renting it out to a good long term tenant. However, situation might not be as perfect as you hope to.
Sometimes rental collection might be a challenge, maintenance of the unit might be a hassle and dealing with management (if applicable) might takes up your precious time too.
We understand your pains, hence we are offering a solution to property owners in managing their properties and tenant.
We assist owner on monthly rental collection, payment of management fees (if applicable), payment of assessment to the local council, quit rent, liaising with repairman whenever there’s problem with your property and other related issues.
Commonly Asked Questions
WHAT IS PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT?
Portfolio management is a service offered by Legacy Real Estate E(3)1739 to property owners in managing their property and tenant during an agreed period of time.
WHAT ARE THE SERVICES COVERED UNDER PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT?
- Rental collection
- Payment for management fees (if applicable)
- Payment for assessment fees
- Payment for quit rent
- Arrangement for technical issues regarding the issues
- Other matters related to tenant and the said property
WHY SHOULD I ENGAGE THE SERVICES OF PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT?
- On time collection for rental
- Better management of tenants
- Better liaising with management office (if applicable)
- Better pricing and workmanship from vendors, lowering the cost of repairs when necessary
- Investment location no longer an issue, even if you are not based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Better time management for property owners
- We know the law and guidelines better than most owners
- We serve as a middle party between property owners and tenants
- We are experienced in dealing with tenant eviction process which most REN does not provide service for
WHAT ARE THE CHARGES OR FEES FOR THE PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT?
WHAT TYPE OF PROPERTIES DO YOU MANAGE?
MY QUESTIONS ARE NOT LISTED IN THIS PAGE, HOW CAN I GET TO KNOW MORE?
We will assign a colleague to liaise with you to discuss in details on matters you would like to know more.